The ownership of the BioApptil application corresponds to the company Biodactil , SL, registered in the Trade Registry of Madrid in Volume 25754, Section 8, Folio 12, Sheet M-464238, with tax number B85465425.
You can contact Biodactil by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail to our offices on Calle Oliva nº 21 of Las Rozas de Madrid (28231 - Spain).
The elements of the BioApptil application, including designs, brands, text, images and source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of international scope. None of them, jointly or individually, may be reproduced, distributed, communicated publicly or transformed in any way without the explicit permission of the owner.
1.- . Description of the Service
Through the application for mobile devices BioApptil, employees can easily register, in any location, any action related to their workday (entrances and exits, permits, vacations, etc.). The data registered in the application is shared with the respective employer instantly, so that the organization can carry out the comprehensive time control required by current labour regulations.
2.- Access to the Service
Once the application has been downloaded in the mobile device, access to the Service by each employee is done by entering the professional email address assigned to him/her by the employer, as well as a personal password previously provided.
3.- Use of the Service
After identifying as a user of the Service, the employee can access the application's interface and use the options enabled by his/her employer in each case: record the start or end time of his/her workday, breaks at work, report incidents and absences, request leaves or vacations, pass expenditure notes, consult the cumulative hours worked or vacation days available, etc.
4.- Rules of use of the Service
On the occasion of the use of the Service, users are strictly prohibited to:
- Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other third-party software not authorized and designed to modify or interfere with the Service.
- Use the Service to design or assist in the design of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service
- Modify or cause the modification of files that are part of the Service without the express written authorization of the owner.
- Interrupt, overload, or assist in the interruption or overloading of (1) any computer or server that offers or supports the Service (each of them understood as "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of the Service by third parties.
- Establish, assist or get involved in any type of attack, including, among others, the distribution of viruses, attacks denying access to the service, or other attempts to disturb the Service or the use and enjoyment of the Service by third parties.
- Use any unauthorized third party software that accesses, intercepts, “extracts” or, in any other way, collects information from or through the Service, or that is in transit from the Service or to the Service, including, but not limited to, any software that reads portions of the RAM or network traffic flow used by the Service to store information
- Intercept, examine or, in any other way, observe any proprietary communications protocol that is used by a client, a server, or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, a packet sniffer) or any other program.
- Make any automated use of the system or perform any action that supposes or may suppose, at the sole discretion of the owner of the Service, a disproportionate or unacceptable saturation of its infrastructure.
- Pass any standard of exclusion of robots or other measures that may restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology or device that sends content or messages, or inspect web pages for data extraction and manipulation (web scraping, web spiders or web crawler).
- Use, facilitate, create or maintain an unauthorized connection to the Service, including, but not limited to: (1) any connection to an unauthorized server that imitates or attempts to imitate any part of the Service; or (2) any connection that makes use of its proprietary programs, tools or software not expressly approved by its owner.
- Perform reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, decipher or, in any other way, attempt to obtain the source code of any software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to obtain information from the Service, by methods not expressly permitted by its owner
- Upload or transmit, or attempt to upload or transmit, without the express consent of the owner of the Service, any software that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information, including, but not limited to, clear images in exchange format graphics (GIFs), 1x1 images, web beacons (cookies), cookies or any other similar software (sometimes referred to as "spywares", "passive collection mechanisms" or "MPR").
- Try to obtain unauthorized access to the Service, to third-party accounts or to computers, servers, or networks connected to the Service by means other than the user interface provided by its owner, including, but not limited to, circumvention or manipulation, or the attempt of circumvention or manipulation, as well as encouraging or assisting third parties in the circumvention or modification, of any type of security, technology, device or software that is part of the Service.
- Copy, modify or distribute content subject to intellectual property rights included in the Service.
- Use the Service in violation or promoting the violation of applicable laws or regulations.
5.- Intellectual and industrial property rights
All the elements of the Service, including but not limited to the texts, graphics, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of the owner of the Service or of its licensors, without any of the exploitation rights recognized by current regulations regarding intellectual or industrial property on them being transferred to the user.
The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, partial or total, of any element, image, text, graphic or computer code that is contained or generated by the application is expressly prohibited to users.
The owner of the Service may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without the need to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of the Service.
The access and use of the Service after said notice and publication will imply the express acceptance by the user of the new Terms.